The Seniors’ Ministry at BCC exists to encourage those 50+ years to participate in activities that foster spiritual growth, evangelistic outreaches, mentoring, and to engage in wholesome fellowship in the Omaha metro area. The Seasoned Saints ministry is about ENCOURAGING, GROWING, and CONNECTING senior adults with the body. Specifically, our focus for the coming year is to “bridge the gap” with the youth of the church and establish a rewarding and productive mentoring process for all ages.
- Join us each Sunday at 10:40am in the Chapel
- Monthly Fellowship Luncheons: Announced & posted
- Trips and other gatherings within the church and with other Seniors’ organizations.
The following opportunities are waiting for you:
- Become a Ministry Coordinator (e.g. organize trips, lunches, etc.)
- Facilitate Sunday School lessons
- Participate in outreaches
Find us on Facebook!