What is D:50?
- D:50 or Discipleship 50 represents fifty minutes in which we engage ourselves as disciples of Jesus Christ in the study of God’s Word.
- D:50 symbolizes the approach that “learning never stops”. We must be life long learners in a systematic process of spiritual growth and maturity.
- D:50 encourages disciples to develop their own personal pathway of growth.
- D:50 moves you from where you are to where you want to be.
Why be a part of D:50?
- Christian discipleship begins when you make an active choice to get to know Jesus better. D:50 is designed to cultivate your deep desire to know God, to be one with God and to worship God.
- You need to be “equipped to do God’s work” (Ephesians 4:12). Discipleship is being before doing, maturity before ministry, character before career.
- There is a special grace on the Body of Christ when we study together. Acts 2:42 (NLT) All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching…
How do I get involved?
- Prioritize the 10am hour each Sunday morning as an opportunity to grow in your understanding and appreciation of God’s Word.
- Review the schedule below and identify a course or pathway for your personal growth over the next 12 month period. There are five standard pathways but your course of growth may include more than one. The key is to identify where you want to be in your Christian growth at the end of the year.
When is D:50?
- Main sessions are on Sunday mornings at 10am, but other learning sessions may be sponsored by the Christian Education Department on Wednesday mornings/evening Bible classes and other continuing ministry programs.