The Seniors’ Ministry at BCC exists to encourage those 50+ years to participate in activities that foster spiritual growth, evangelistic outreaches, mentoring, and to partake in wholesome fellowship in the Omaha metro area. The Seasoned Saints ministry is about ENCOURAGING, GROWING, and CONNECTING senior adults with the body. Specifically, our focus for the coming year is to “bridge the gap” with the youth of the church and establish a rewarding and productive mentoring process for all ages.
- Weekly Sunday School: In the BCC Chapel at 10am
- Monthly Fellowship Luncheons: Announced & posted
- Trips and other gatherings within the church and with other Seniors’ organizations.
Opportunities for Involvement
- Would you like to help out with our seniors’ ministry? Contact Pastor Larry at 402/291-0616.
The following opportunities are waiting for you:
- Become a Ministry Coordinator (e.g. organize trips, lunches, etc.)
- Facilitate Sunday School lessons
- Participate in outreaches
If you have ideas, we want to hear them!